I made this healthy snack for a salad tonight at dinner. However, I simplified it a bit:
- 1 beet, peeled and shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 apple, peeled and shredded
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (and a squirt for taste)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- I also chopped up a handful of nuts in my slap chop and threw those in.
Put it all in a bowl, and toss with a pair of forks.
For effect, it is best served on a bed of mixed greens. I will have to take a picture next time.