Burn some calories with a picturesque hike from Vevey to Chardonne (422 m). Grab an eBike and climb to the top of Mont Pelerin for expansive, panoramic views of Lac Leman (another 722 m) and an apèro for some energy before lunch.
Wind down the other side of Mont Pèlerin to Bossonnens and stop off at Boss Beer for a tour, tasting, and a homemade burger.
Return to Mont Pèlerin through rolling hills and fields to descend back to Vevey in the funicular (cable car).
- Views of Lac Leman from terraced vineyards of the Lavaux region and Mont Pelerin.
- Experience scenic, preAlp Swiss villages and landscape.
- Tour and tasting of a craft brewery.
- Build your own burger with locally sourced ingredients (beef from neighbouring farms, buns from the village bakery, salads, tomatoes from local farms, other toppings based on what is available and in season.
9:00 – 9:15
Meeting point. Vevey funicular station. Please don’t be late.
9:15 – 9.30
Meeting at Mont Pelerin. Get eBike.
9:30 – 11:30
Bike to top of Mont Pèlerin.
11:30 – 12:30
Regional snack appetizers.
12:30 – 13:30
Arrive and tour Boss Beer Brewery. BBQ burgers. Eat.
13:30 – 14:30
Return to Mon Pèlerin funicular station. Return eBikes.
15:45 – 16:00
Descend back to Vevey.
150 CHF / adult
KEEP IN MIND
- Rental of bike equipment (bike, helmet, ebike)
- Appetizers & snacks from regional producers
- Tour of the brewing facilities, process, and ingredients
- Tasting a flight of 5 beers
- Burger meal (burger, bun, and assorted toppings) served with crunchy potato chips
- Funicular tickets
- Tastings outside of agreed program
- Tours can be modified based on the capabilities of the participants.
- All tours are weather-dependant.
- Must be 16 years or older to taste beer.
- Please be on time for departure.
- Wear sensible shoes and layers according to the weather of the day.
- A refillable water container.
- A day pack for your stuff.
Next available date
Date: 07 June 2019
Time: 9h-16h (all day)
10 places for the bike tour
20 places for the brewery & burger tour
Just brewery tour and burger: