Burn some calories with a picturesque hike from Vevey to Chardonne (422 m). Grab an eBike (or bring your own) and climb to the top of Mont Pelerin for expansive, panoramic views of Lac Leman (another 722 m) and an apèro for some energy before lunch.
Wind down the other side of Mont Pèlerin to Bossonnens and stop off at Boss Beer for a tour & tasting.
Return to Mont Pèlerin through rolling hills and fields to descend back to Vevey in the funicular (cable car).
- Views of Lac Leman from terraced vineyards of the Lavaux region and Mont Pelerin.
- Experience scenic, preAlp Swiss villages and landscape.
- Tour and tasting of a craft brewery.
9:00 – 9:15
Meeting point. Vevey funicular station. Please don’t be late.
9:15 – 9.30
Meeting at Mont Pelerin. Get eBike.
9:30 – 11:30
Bike to top of Mont Pèlerin.
11:30 – 12:30
Regional snack, appetizers.
12:30 – 13:30
Bike around Mount Pelerin/Mount Cheseaux to Boss Beer in Bossonnens.
13:30 – 14:30
Tour & tasting of Boss Brewery with Brew Master
14:30 – 15:30
Return to Mon Pèlerin funicular station. Return eBikes.
Descend back to Vevey on funicular.
145 CHF / full tour
85 CHF / BYO bike (VTT or trek)
50 CHF / brewery tour & burger
English or French
KEEP IN MIND
- Rental of bike equipment (bike, helmet, ebike)
Provided by VeloEPlasiers
- Appetizers & snacks from regional producers
- Tour of the brewing facilities, process, and ingredients
- Tasting a flight of 5 beers
- Burger meal (burger, bun, and assorted toppings) served with crunchy potato chips
- Funicular tickets
- Tastings outside of agreed program
- Tours can be modified based on the capabilities of the participants.
- All tours are weather-dependant.
- Must be 16 years or older to taste beer.
- Please be on time for departure.
- Wear sensible shoes and layers according to the weather of the day.
- A refillable water container.
- A day pack for your stuff.
Despite offering a moderate amount of alcohol on the tour, I strongly recommend arranging for a safe ride upon completion of your tour. In the event you cannot, or forgot, I will gladly arrange for a ride from a taxi or Uber. Remember, safety comes first!
ONE DAY ONLY
Weekly: Tuesdays / Fridays:
9h-16h (all day)
6-8 places for the bike tour
145 CHF / full tour
85 CHF / BYO bike
40 CHF / brewery tour & tasting
What a great idea! Unfortunately I cannot make it on June 7, but could you please keep me informed on future events like this?