Hi everybody, I am looking forward to meeting everybody in a few weeks. So far, the bloggy brunch consists of:
- Murray and Cathy over at ExlporeNorth.
- Fawn and Michael from Fawnahareo and Michael’s Meanderings
- Stacie from Yukon Yahoos.
- Dave Rogers from What He Said.
- And his significant other Carole from YukonChatterBug.
- Me: YukonJen (and my parents of course).
Anybody else in? 11 am on 03 January. Bring your skis and we’ll go out to Mary Lake after (work off all that brunch).
Leave a comment if you are bringing something. I’m making stuffed French toast.
Whoops. Better change my significant other’s name to “Carole”. Cause if Carole finds out about Cathy, I’m in big trouble. 😉
Could I join too? We’re practically neighbors. I live in Mary Lake too.
Dave, I’m soooo sorry. Carole it is.
Tamara, definitely. Do you know where we are? I removed the address from the other posting. I’ll email it to everybody closer to the day.
I’ll post a pic of the front of the house though. On Christmas Day.
Can we bring a dog or two and skijor instead of regular skiing!?? I can leave them in my truck when we’re not skiing. And if anyone else wants to try it, they’re welcome!
Tamara – of course you have to come! LOL
Bring ’em on.